Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZSTAR features

songho
Contributor I
Hi All,
I am new in this forum.

We have an upcomming project to detect human hand movements using accelrometers (one per each hand). I think ZSTAR should do it.

Does anyone know it is possible to use a single receiver to get signals from 2 or multiple transmitters in ZSTAR reference design?

The spec of the transceiver, MC13191 can operate one of 16 selectable channels.

THanks in advance.
==song==

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi,
 the new ZSTAR version is in development and its reaedy to soon release. New version supoorts up to 16 sensors per one USB Stick. (But on one channel)

Have a nice day
Gargy
0 Kudos

songho
Contributor I
Thanks Gargy for new info.
Sorry for the late response, I was off a while. We are going to start soon new project using ZSTAR2. I guess I have to implement supporting multiple sensors by myself.

Since you are developing new version ZSTAR3, you may guide me where I should start from. Any comment and advise is appriciated.

Thanks.
==song==

0 Kudos

Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi,
I have for you (as I think :smileyhappy: ) a pretty message, we have also the ZSTAR3 software completelly ported into ZSTAR and ZSTAR2 boards.
Thus you have not to write any new version of sw for old boards.

Sw will be released with new ZSTAR3 demo, officially on our web site. Small sweet for our ZSTAR customer.
0 Kudos

songho
Contributor I
Gargy,
That is a good news! When will it be released?
I am going to start working with  ZSTAR2 board very soon, whenever I get this board on my hand. (maybe from next week)

Thanks.
==song==

0 Kudos