CWA-LS-DVLPR-FL annual license quarantine

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CWA-LS-DVLPR-FL annual license quarantine

marekmartinkovi
Contributor I

Hi , we have purchased CWA-LS-DVLPR-FL which is annual license. I understand that after one year this license will stop and we will not be able to use Codewarrior, correct? But somehwere I heard about the possibility to quarantine the license, e.g. if we know that during summer nobody will work on the project we put the license in quarantine and with this we prolong the license activated, is this possible, could you please confirm?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello marek martinkovic,

I am not aware of a way for that. May be what you heard is exceptional case, if that is true, it should be handled by special tool by the license team, common technical support would not be able to do that. Maybe you could submit SR to license team to check if it would be exceptional to you.

But at least you could request the evaluation license after your one year expired, the evaluation license is 30 days.

Have a great day,
Lunmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos