AnsweredAssumed Answered

Low Power Mode not working on TWR-KW24D512

Question asked by Robert Frumusa on Jul 14, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 14, 2015 by Robert Frumusa

Hi,

I am using IAR Embedded Workbench and the TWR-KW24D512 Kinetis Board. I am trying to Implement Low Power Mode into the Connectivity Test program, I have had the low power mode working properly in the Wireless Uart code base but when I try to implement it into the connectivity test, the processor will go into low power mode but it will not wake up from low power mode.

I have added the PWRLibrary C file and header file and i have modified the main for the Connectivity test Initialize the low power mode and the wake up source. The code that is used to enter the low power mode is the same as the code from the wireless usat code packet.

The low power mode that I am using is LLS and the wake source that I am using is LPTMR. I am trying to make it so the board will go into low power mode for 5 min

The initialization for the two code packets looks to be the same to me and the low power initialization is the same.

Is there something that i need to add to the Connectivity test so that it will wake from low power mode?

Outcomes