cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

booting of imx53

Jump to solution
ravikumargp
Contributor I

i downloaded the linux files from freescale site and extracted , but i am not getting the steps....please suggest me some links for clear steps of bootinf the imx53 board with linux 2.6.35.3...

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ravikumar

please look at attached files, included in L2.6.35_11_09_ER_SOURCE  : Linux 2.6.35 Source Code Files and documentation

and useful below link

Timesys Getting Started Guide for Freescale i.MX53 Quick Start Board | Timesys Embedded Linux

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ravikumar

please look at attached files, included in L2.6.35_11_09_ER_SOURCE  : Linux 2.6.35 Source Code Files and documentation

and useful below link

Timesys Getting Started Guide for Freescale i.MX53 Quick Start Board | Timesys Embedded Linux

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos