cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to program the K61

subba
Contributor I

HI,

I made a schematic with micro controller of MK611FN1M0vM.Im not able to program the micro controller using JTAG.The Error was"No core was found".I checked all the powers and GND,They are properly connected.Even the RESET is also pulled high.

I observed that The RESET_b and JTAG_TRST_b are shorted together and connected to JTAG connector PIN10.

Could you please help me this short of pins may cause the problem of not able to program.

Thanks

Subba.Mudi

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I would recommend customer to refer TWR-K60F120M board about JTAG debugger interface circuit design.

And there also with Kinetis Peripheral Module Quick Reference, the chapter 2.1.5.3 Debug interface also could help.

While, customer also need to check K61 PTA4 pin, which default function is /EZP_CS.

When this pin with low voltage will enter EzPort mode after reset. Please keep this pin with high voltage during chip power up.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos