Como ler e programar 9S08DZ32 com USBDM?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Como ler e programar 9S08DZ32 com USBDM?

Jump to solution
adrianomarques
Contributor II

O software somente reconhece arquivos com extensão .s19 ou .elf, preciso gravar arquivos com extensão .bin, eletrônica embarcada (automotiva)

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Adriano,

You must use either the linker or a third-party tool to generate a binary version of the application.

The most common third-party utility used for converting S-records, which should be correctly generated by the linker if you enable to "Generate S-record" option in the Linker settings panel, to binary images in SREC2BIN. 

I believe you can download a copy of it from the following site:

http://www.s-record.com/

can this help?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
adrianomarques
Contributor II

Thanks for the reply zhang Jennie!

I can not use the suggested software

I do not have much knowledge in programming

I need to convert a .bin file to .s19

I need to read the file, modify and rewrite the MC9S08DZ32

I downloaded and installed "codewarrior version 6 and 10, bin2srec,  srec2bin but do not know use

I need a "step by step" easy to understand

my skype: chavcar1

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Adriano,

you can also use burner.exe file to covert s19 file to binary file.

Erich blog has one document covered this topic:

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/09/27/s-record-intel-hex-and-binary-files/

hope this helps!
Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
adrianomarques
Contributor II

Hi Zhang Jun

I need to convert binary file to S.19.

but I do not believe it solves my problem

I think I'll have to use a compiler

reading binary file should not contain all the necessary data

This microprocessor is shielded from reading and erasure of data, by FPROT

I think the solution is to create a new project and insert the micro

but it would be interesting to preserve the original data of EEPROM and flash, I understand that you can not

USBDM available makes a read only "DOS" without form, I would have to copy and paste the data in a file with extension .s19 (SREC), but still do not know to this process and I do not know if it would work ..

Have a nice day!

Adriano

0 Kudos
adrianomarques
Contributor II

Colleagues here forum can read and program MC9S08DZ32 with USBDM? They know tell me if it really works?

gravador-freescale-hcs08-coldfire-v1-coldfire_MLB-O-3226194166_102012.jpg

gravador freescale USBDM

0 Kudos
adrianomarques
Contributor II

I tested this, but only identified a MC9S12DG256B

He did not identify the 9S08DZ32

The TCL Interpreter did not connect

Bdm-USBDM-OSBDM-8-16-32-programador-emulador-XS128-Freescale.jpg_350x350.jpg

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Adriano,

You must use either the linker or a third-party tool to generate a binary version of the application.

The most common third-party utility used for converting S-records, which should be correctly generated by the linker if you enable to "Generate S-record" option in the Linker settings panel, to binary images in SREC2BIN. 

I believe you can download a copy of it from the following site:

http://www.s-record.com/

can this help?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

0 Kudos