Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need older schematics/documentation for TWR-K60D100M

Jump to solution
surrealist14
Contributor III

Hi folks,

I have an older TWR-K60D100M.  The back of the board says "700-27291 Rev A", and "SCH-27291 Rev B".  I have searched and could not find the schematics, fab drawing, or other documentation for this older version.  I think the schematic has changed numbers and is now at Rev C or Rev D.

Can anyone provide documentation for this older (but still functioning) K60 board?

Many thanks for your help,

Scott

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Scott,

I also have the same board as yours , on the back of board , also says "sch-27291 revb " "700-27281 REVA. ".

Believe me , this SCH i attach is right, and you also can found on the freescle web : Kinetis K60 100 MHz MCU Tower System Module|Freescale , the "TWR-K60D100M_SCH".

BR

Alice

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Scott,

Does this can meet your requirement ?

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
surrealist14
Contributor III

Thanks very much, Alice.  Unfortunately, this is schematic Rev A.  The label on the back of my board says Rev B.

Best regards,

Scott

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Scott,

I also have the same board as yours , on the back of board , also says "sch-27291 revb " "700-27281 REVA. ".

Believe me , this SCH i attach is right, and you also can found on the freescle web : Kinetis K60 100 MHz MCU Tower System Module|Freescale , the "TWR-K60D100M_SCH".

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
surrealist14
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

Thanks very much for taking the time to confirm this.  I also appreciate the pointer to the schematic on the Freescale web site.  So far it does look like the schematic is correct.  Very strange that the schematic is shown as Rev B on the board, but appears to be the same as Rev A.

At any rate, your help was excellent and very timely.  Thanks again.

Best regards,

Scott

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Scott,

You are welcome ! :smileyhappy:

BR

Alice

0 Kudos