Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue about Download mode

Jump to solution
tony_l_cai
Contributor III

Hi,all

I want to verify whether system is reset after I enter into serial downloader mode without pluging in the USB cable(this test is refer to the USB Boot Flow in i.mx6dl reference manual(p386)). As it said,if it didnt detect the usb  and WDOG_ENABLE =0, it would loop and not to reset.

So, could you tell me, in this process, whether I can refer to  some log to know it how to work? such as log about reset and boot,the prompt during entering into serial download mode?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is no any prompt during entering the serial boot mode.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is no any prompt during entering the serial boot mode.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos