I am testing flash swap features on FRDM-K64F board. The SIM->SDID = 0x62001348
I assume the K64F is using K64 family, but the SDID shows it is in K62 family. I remember K64 is one of K2, which I assume it is V2.x version, right?
the silicon version is 1.1.
Then refer to New Kinetis Flash SWAP mechanism
Kinetis (100MHz devices)
Rev 1.0 – old swap method
Rev 1.1 – new swap method - more robust to power loss
• When swap system is initialized Erase-All-Blocks is disabled
• Swap system cannot go back to uninitialized
• Same as rev 1.1 except slight change to initialization
Rev 1.4 – swap enhancement
• Erase-All-Blocks is not disabled when swap is initialized
• Swap system can be set back to uninitialized
(using mass erase / erase-all-blocks command)
Now, I am quite confused. Does the K64F board is using a K62 mcu? I do not want to lock my mcu when I turn on the swap feature.