Jump to solution
rémiraynaud
Contributor III

Hello !

I can not build my first program with KDS. I've got KDS

I've got this message :

"

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
fatal error: fsl_gpio_driver.h: No such file or directorygpio_pins.h/7code/frdmk22fline 33C/C++ Problem

"

and I don't find the file anywhere

Help me please

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello remi:

I think you missed to add the drivers include folder to the include paths:

"${KSDK_PATH}/platform/drivers/inc"

That is why the compiler cannot find the file "fsl_gpio_driver.h". Please add the path and let me know if you still have problems.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello remi:

That file belongs to Kinetis SDK libraries. Can you provide more details about your project? Are you using KSDK, Processor Expert?

If you are starting with FRDM-K22F, KDS and KSDK I recommend you to follow the next guide by colleague Carlos Musich:

Writing my first KSDK Application in KDS - Hello World and Toggle LED with GPIO Interrupt

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

rémiraynaud
Contributor III

Thank you for reply. I runway the pdf tuto of Carlos Musich but i've got an error at the end of the build project (3.16).

This is my workspace :

k22f.bmp

And the include settings :

k22f - Copie.bmp

I I have started again several times, I don't no where i'm wrong, .. thank's for your help

rRegards !

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello remi:

I think you missed to add the drivers include folder to the include paths:

"${KSDK_PATH}/platform/drivers/inc"

That is why the compiler cannot find the file "fsl_gpio_driver.h". Please add the path and let me know if you still have problems.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

rémiraynaud
Contributor III

Well done ! That works

Thank you Jorge, have a good week-end