How can I add a 2nd Floating License.dat to my License Server?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a 2nd Floating License.dat to my License Server?

Jump to solution
mariorauscher
Contributor I

I have purchased a 2nd Floating License and generated a License.dat it for my existing Server.

But how do I get my Server now to distribut both my licenses?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mario.

You just simply do copy/paste to merge two license.dat files into on with notepad. then copy this new license.dat file to FlexLM install folder.

does this answer your question?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mario,

Attached you will find a doc giving you more info.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mario.

You just simply do copy/paste to merge two license.dat files into on with notepad. then copy this new license.dat file to FlexLM install folder.

does this answer your question?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun