Ageing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sergeyagapov
Contributor I

Hi, Where can I find information about ageing of Freescale's products ( I am interesting in MMA8451Q accelerometer)? Thank You

Labels (3)
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sergey Agapov,

I’m not sure what are you referring with “Ageing” Information, from my point of view I think that you can be referring to the Product Longevity or asking for something like the ELRF (Early Life Failure Rate) or MTBF (mean time between failure).

In case you are referring to the Product Longevity, the MMA845x is part of our 10-year Product Longevity Program and the First Product Launched was in February 2010, so it will be in our portfolio at least until early 2020.

Product Longevity Program: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=PRDCT_LONGEVITY_HM

And in case you are asking for the ELRF or MTBF or something similar, then sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR). Be aware that to give you remote support through a SR, we will still need the confirmation of a Freescale employee that the NDA is in place. If you want to go this route, the next steps will be: If you have already signed a NDA agreement for this product, please contact the person who assisted you or create a SR and name us a Freescale person that can confirm this. If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local Freescale Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance. For a listing of our distributors, refer to: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=DISTRIBUTORS

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sergey Agapov,

I’m not sure what are you referring with “Ageing” Information, from my point of view I think that you can be referring to the Product Longevity or asking for something like the ELRF (Early Life Failure Rate) or MTBF (mean time between failure).

In case you are referring to the Product Longevity, the MMA845x is part of our 10-year Product Longevity Program and the First Product Launched was in February 2010, so it will be in our portfolio at least until early 2020.

Product Longevity Program: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=PRDCT_LONGEVITY_HM

And in case you are asking for the ELRF or MTBF or something similar, then sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR). Be aware that to give you remote support through a SR, we will still need the confirmation of a Freescale employee that the NDA is in place. If you want to go this route, the next steps will be: If you have already signed a NDA agreement for this product, please contact the person who assisted you or create a SR and name us a Freescale person that can confirm this. If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local Freescale Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance. For a listing of our distributors, refer to: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=DISTRIBUTORS

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!