Minimum Rise time and fall time for SDA and SCL signals of I2C of MK70FN1M0VMJ12

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Rise time and fall time for SDA and SCL signals of I2C of MK70FN1M0VMJ12

puspamnayak
Contributor III

Hi,

Greatings for the day !

I am using I2C devices in my project i.e. I2C EEPROM, I2C Temperature sensor and I2C Isolator.

So want to know what is the minimum rise time and fall time for SDA and SCL signals of MK70FN1M0VMJ12 (master).

Referred datasheet but only maximum values are mentioned so want to know about minimum values

Kindly reply at earliest

Regards,

Puspam

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Puspam,

Unfortunately, there without Min. rising and falling time for K70 I2C module. I checked I2C device datasheet (ADT7420), there only with SDA and SCL signal Max. rising/falling time requirement.

While, Kinetis K64 product datasheet provide I2C fast mode Min. rising/falling time info, which is using the updated I2C module IP vs. K70 product.

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------