cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K20 Resource Manual--PDB Channel n Status Register (PDBx_CHS), CF field

Jump to solution
larryhartman
Contributor I

I see a note that this field has a write 0 to clear.   Is this a type, the convention used up to this point in the resource manual is to use write 1 to clear.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Larry:

That is not a typo, you have to write 0 to clear. This applies for both: [CF] and [ERR] bit fields.

I hope this clarifies.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Larry:

That is not a typo, you have to write 0 to clear. This applies for both: [CF] and [ERR] bit fields.

I hope this clarifies.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos