Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems when creating DSPI with Processor expert

Jump to solution
tapiepierre
Contributor III

I use Kinetis Design studio 1.1.0 with Processor expert, (uc MK64F),

I want to create a DSPI : first i create a component DMA (component library -> kinetis SDK -> peripheral driver -> DMA -> fsl_DMA) then i try to create a component DSPI (component library -> kinetis SDK -> peripheral driver -> communication -> fsl_DSPI) but the following message appear :

" Error during adding referenced component/template "fsl_dspi_edma".

Component is either missing or corrupted. "

Can you help me ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Pe Tapie,

I have reproduce the problem on Linux Ubuntu 14.04 32-bit (there is problem with a path). Processor Expert team has prepared a hot fix, see the attached package.

Please, copy the content of the package into you installation, see detailed instruciton in release notes (hot_fix_KDS_1_1_0_PEXMCU-288.txt) in the hot fix package.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Pe Tapie,

You can refer to the document C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.0.0\doc\Kinetis SDK K64 User's Guide.pdf, chapter “4.4 Kinetis Design Studio IDE”, that comes in the installation files of SDK. It explains the steps that need to be followed to fix the environment variable and apply an update to Kinetis Design Studio, after following these steps create a new project and try to add the fsl_DSPI component to your project. If you still get the same error please upload a screenshot of it.

In case you haven’t installed Kinetis SDK here is the link where you can download it: http://www.freescale.com/KSDK

Regards!

Carlos

tapiepierre
Contributor III

Hello Carlos,

Thanks for your answer but I have already instal the update for Kinetis Design Studio, so the problem still occur.

I work on Ubuntu 12.04 and I use MQX KSDK

When I want to add the fsl_DSPI to my project the following message apear :

PBDSPI1.png

And when I go in Properties of the component :

PBDSPI2.png

Thanks for your help,

0 Kudos
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Pe Tapie,

I have reproduce the problem on Linux Ubuntu 14.04 32-bit (there is problem with a path). Processor Expert team has prepared a hot fix, see the attached package.

Please, copy the content of the package into you installation, see detailed instruciton in release notes (hot_fix_KDS_1_1_0_PEXMCU-288.txt) in the hot fix package.

0 Kudos
tapiepierre
Contributor III

Hello Marek,

Thanks for your answer, the directions you gave me allowed me to solve the problem.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi PE,

I refer to your screenshot make a try , there is no errors. and you can  add the component "fsl_edma" through fsl_edma  ->  new component ( in the screenshot ) .

3334.png

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos