Why is the stationary for TWR56F8400 missing from the newer version of quickstart2.6.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the stationary for TWR56F8400 missing from the newer version of quickstart2.6.

ankur_kala
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I recently upgraded my system to win7. On updating the quickstart as available on freescale web, I found that the stationary for TWR56F8400 no longer exists and only support for 56F8200 exists. Why has the support been revoked?

"DSC Quick Start Initialization and Developmen|Freescale"

Labels (1)
4 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ankur,

I've installed the DSC56800EX_Quick_Start_r2.6 on my side.

As you can see below the installation includes the MC56F8400TWR project under Sample_applications and Stationery folders.

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ankur_kala
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pascal,

thanks for the reply. Could I be missing out on any of the settings. As I have just downloaded the installer from the net and seeing the issue.

Regards,

Ankur

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Ankur,

I've re-installed the tool as A Typical option.

Same installation than previous one.

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ankur,

I will re-download and re-install it.

Keep you informed.

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

0 Kudos