USB virtual com linker-problem (MCF52259 ColdFire)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB virtual com linker-problem (MCF52259 ColdFire)

kleckerspur
Contributor III

Hallo,

I always get link errors while compiling the usb-virtual_com example for devices from mqx.

I tried switching the DELAYED_PROCESSING flag, but the the linker-error still exist.

I am using the twrmcf52259.cw10 project. It once worked and the virtual-port was detected by the pc.

Sending single data in the loopback worked fine.

I tried it later on without any modifications and I got linker problems. I also intalled the mqx 4.1 lib again.

I am using

-CodeWarrior for MCU

Version: 10.5

Build Id:130916

-CodeWarrior MQX 4.1 Plug-ins

-µC:MCF52259 ColdFire

Thx,

tonies

0 Kudos
2 Replies

kleckerspur
Contributor III

After some time I found the failure, I had to recompile the MQX-funcions and afterwards compiling and linking worked fine, if I change the DELAYED_PROCESSING flag to zero.

Unfortunately the Device could not be detected by the PC.

Do I have to set the DELAYED_PROCESSING flag ?

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

DELAYED_PROCESSING: is used to control the request process flow. If it is 1, the request from Host will not be handled in USB stack first time, it will be handled in application with some delay.

So this define is used to delay the control processing and not have it executed as part of the interrupt routine.

So if you are having linking problems would be related to the way it is define the Interrupt vector

I think would be very valuable if you post an image of the linking error that you are having.

Regards

Sol

0 Kudos