Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use Freescale USB Stack v4.1.1 with 9s08JM60

Jump to solution
hotashu
Contributor III

hello,

I recently installed Freescale USB Stack v4.1.1, and want to use it with 8bit MCU. i find one USB_DEVICE_STACK processor expert component, but no sample code for 8bit MCU. can USB_DEVICE_STACK work for 9s08JM60?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
eduardo_viramon
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hotas Hu,

The USB stack doesn't support Processor Expert for the specific part, the S08JM. You may use the bare code stack without Processor Expert though, the bare code examples are here:

C:\Freescale\Freescale USB Stack v4.1.1\Source\Device\app

Open the example you are looking for and you should be able to find the folder for the S08JM.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
eduardo_viramon
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hotas Hu,

The USB stack doesn't support Processor Expert for the specific part, the S08JM. You may use the bare code stack without Processor Expert though, the bare code examples are here:

C:\Freescale\Freescale USB Stack v4.1.1\Source\Device\app

Open the example you are looking for and you should be able to find the folder for the S08JM.

0 Kudos
hotashu
Contributor III

hello,

can anyone help on this?

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If you would need USB CDC, then I have a stack with Processor Expert for you: it is based on the USB stack 4.1.1, and the Processor Expert is a component around it.

This article shows how this looks like (for KL25Z):

Tutorial: USB CDC with the KL25Z Freedom Board | MCU on Eclipse

The Processor Expert component(s) are on the GitHub site mentioned in that article. And there is as well examples for the DEMOJM60 board here:

mcuoneclipse/Examples/DEMOJM at master ·mcuoneclipse · GitHub

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos