MQX Lite Driver functionality (Enable / Disable Interrupts)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX Lite Driver functionality (Enable / Disable Interrupts)

Jump to solution
lokuate
Contributor III

Hello,

I've found the MQX Lite driver model is different than MQX, MQX Lite drivers are generated by Processor Expert with a pre-determined functionality and are not intended to be messed with.

My application requires me to Disable / Enable the a UART (SCI / AS) port every period of time, and I cannot find that functionality in the P.E. Driver, how can I go about obtaining this functionality.

There's a _int_disable() function in MQX Lite that disables all interrupt up to the current task priority, that is not exactly what I want or need.

I hope somebody can help me get out of this jam, I'm new with MQX.

I used to work with FreeRTOS where there's a xUARTdisable(UART1handle); function that does the trick.

Kindest Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos
1 Solution
petr_uhlir
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Carlos,

if you are using Serial_LDD driver you can use Enable and Disable methods. Both are not generated by default so you have to switch to Advanced or Expert mode and set Value to "generate code"

AS1.PNG

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
petr_uhlir
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Carlos,

if you are using Serial_LDD driver you can use Enable and Disable methods. Both are not generated by default so you have to switch to Advanced or Expert mode and set Value to "generate code"

AS1.PNG

0 Kudos