MQX4.0 + twrk60n512: How to build the web_hvac example?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX4.0 + twrk60n512: How to build the web_hvac example?

Jump to solution
qianmingzhu
Contributor II

Hi,I am a rookie. I have downloaded MQX4.0 in my PC which installed XP System and used IAR 6.2 to build the MQX web_hvac demo.

I didn't modify anything of the codes and have not connected the hardware. I just built the IAR workspace in MQX4.0, which is located

at the folder <installed MQX path>/config/twrk60n512\iar\build_libs.eww. And there has been the .a files which I need in the web_hvac example.

But here comes the problem as following:

Linking

Error[Li005]: no definition for "__DEFAULT_PROCESSOR_NUMBER" [referenced from mqx_init.o(bsp_twrk60n512_d.a)]

Error[Li005]: no definition for "__KERNEL_DATA_END" [referenced from mqx_init.o(bsp_twrk60n512_d.a)]

Error[Li005]: no definition for "__DEFAULT_INTERRUPT_STACK_SIZE" [referenced from mqx_init.o(bsp_twrk60n512_d.a)]

Error[Li005]: no definition for "__VECTOR_TABLE_ROM_START" [referenced from init_bsp.o(bsp_twrk60n512_d.a)]

Error[Li005]: no definition for "__EXTERNAL_MRAM_RAM_BASE" [referenced from init_hw.o(bsp_twrk60n512_d.a)]

Error[Li005]: no definition for "__BOOT_STACK_ADDRESS" [referenced from vectors.o(bsp_twrk60n512_d.a)]

Error while running Linker

Could anyone help me!

Thanks a million!

Ming

Tags (2)
1 Solution
Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm afraid about the IAR version 6.2. MQX 4.0 release was compiled and tested with IAR 6.4 (and I know it works also with IAR 6.5).  Based on the errors you list it seems that 6.2 has problems to read 6.4 linker command file.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chandrasekarkan
Contributor III

Hello

I have this same linker error in IAR 6.30. As Mr. Martin mentioned, I rebuilt all my libraries with IAR 6.60.1 Evaluation version and tried to rebuild helloworld MQX example

for twrK60DN512. But the Linker error is still there.

Please tell me where I am mistaking. If you had solved this problem, Please give step by step instructions to overcome this.

many Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm afraid about the IAR version 6.2. MQX 4.0 release was compiled and tested with IAR 6.4 (and I know it works also with IAR 6.5).  Based on the errors you list it seems that 6.2 has problems to read 6.4 linker command file.