Unfortunately, I could not find other topics treating dmesg issues on the community forums.
The setup is:
- SabreLite board from Boundary Devices connected to a Windows PC using this terminal (through UART).
- Android v13.4-ga;
- linux kernel v.3.0.35 from Boundary Devices.
The use-case is like below:
1. let the board boot-up;
2. see console messages populating the terminal window;
3. see the Android lock-screen on the LCD;
4. clear the terminal contents;
5. perform "dmesg" command in terminal Tx field;
6. see kernel ring-buffer contents filling the terminal. save in text file.
7. perform steps 4-6 several times => generate several text files.
8. compare the text files => the files are NOT identical; There are several differences not at the end of files, but somewhere in the middle portion.
This is an awful issue. How can I trust DMESG ? Anyone experienced this?