Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarior 10.3 and include path compiler error

Jump to solution
Bijam
Contributor I

Hello everyone,

I have an issue since I've migrated from Codewarior 10.2 to 10.3 (for Coldfire).

I get a compiler error on most of my projects. The error is as below:

'Invoking: ColdFire Compiler'

"D:/WinApps/CW MCU v10.3/MCU/ColdFire_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwccmcf" @@"src/app_menu.args" -o "src/app_menu_c.obj" "../src/app_menu.c" -MD -gccdep

### D:/WinApps/CW MCU v10.3/MCU/ColdFire_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwccmcf Usage Error:

#   Argument(s) expected

#   while parsing option '-i'

Attached are the makefiles generated by codewarior

After investigating, it seems that include path which contains the character '-' on one directory gives this error (in my example, D:/LDL/SW/BBSW/CCM/adc/tag/491000010031-adc/src).

I don't have this error on Codewarior 10.2, Is there any way to avoid this issue in 10.3 without renamming all include folders ?

Regards,

Benjamin

Original Attachment has been moved to: app_menu.args.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: makefile.local.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: subdir.mk.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
imkevin
Contributor I

Benjamin - did you get an answer to this or come up with a workaround?  I am having the same problem.  The presence of a dash ( - ) in the path will cause this error.  CW 10.2 was fine with a dash, but CW 10.3 isn't.

Thanks

-Kevin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
imkevin
Contributor I

Benjamin - did you get an answer to this or come up with a workaround?  I am having the same problem.  The presence of a dash ( - ) in the path will cause this error.  CW 10.2 was fine with a dash, but CW 10.3 isn't.

Thanks

-Kevin

0 Kudos