Souvik Datta

iMX6q Sabre-lite board - Card did not respond to voltage select!

Discussion created by Souvik Datta on May 28, 2012
Latest reply on May 6, 2013 by wu pengjian
Hello, I have rebuild uboot (selected board as imx6Q-Sabrelite in Ltib), kernel (3.0.15) and rootfs with default configurations, and then tried to boot up the target. I have copied uboot, kernel and rootfs to a MicroSD card of size 8 GB. I have followed the instructions as mentioned in Chapter 8 - Using a Linux Host to Set Up an SD/MMC Card of pdf file - iMX 6 Dual/Quad SABRE-Lite Linux User's Guide. When I am trying to boot the target with 8 GB Micro SD card, I am getting following error: ........... ........... Board: MX6Q-SABRELITE:[ POR] Boot Device: I2C I2C: ready DRAM: 1 GB MMC: FSL_USDHC: 0,FSL_USDHC: 1 JEDEC ID: 0xbf:0x25:0x41 Reading SPI NOR flash 0xc0000 [0x2000 bytes] -> ram 0x276009b8 SUCCESS *** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment In: serial Out: serial Err: serial Net: got MAC address from IIM: 00:19:b8:00:ea:17 FEC0 [PRIME] Hit any key to stop autoboot: 0 Card did not respond to voltage select! mmc0(part 0) is current device MMC: block number 0x1 exceeds max(0x0) ** Can't read from device 0 ** ** Unable to use mmc 0:1 for fatload ** ** Bad partition 1 ** mmc1 is current device reading /6q_bootscript ** Unable to read "/6q_bootscript" from mmc 1:1 ** Loading file "/6q_bootscript" from mmc device 1:1 (xxb1) ** File not found /6q_bootscript MX6Q SABRELITE U-Boot > Please note : When I am using the already available 4Gb micro SD card (with preinstalled kernel and rootfs), I am able to successfully boot the target. Can some one please help me with this issue? Is there any thing that I am missing here? Thanks and Regards, Souvik

Outcomes