Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior 3.1 se HCS08 problems with 13192sard

alexanderister
Contributor I
Hi!
Im total newbie and im totaly lost.
I bought 13192DSK with Codewarrior hcs08 se. I successfully loaded sard_accelerometer_v2.s19 file using bootloader. So the boards could be programmed. Then i started codewarrior and opened getting started hcs08 using c pdf. Insteard of writing a demo led program i just created new empty project with wizzard. Then i selected serial monitor in warrior and tried to debug it and programm my project to my 13192sard. I powered it, switched into programmable mode so all four leds flashes, and pushed debug. And debuger just said that he could not communicate with device. Im stuck. Simple programming project s19 file with bootloader doont work- it gets mismatch on 0xfffe. I have no usb bdm. And i cant program using serial monitor. Help!
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi,

The HC08 V3.1 is an old version.
The V5.1 is now available.
You can download this version on our web site via the link:
http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?nodeId=01272694011860.
The Special edition license is installed by default.
If you need another version of the license please contact your local distributor.
You can have several versions installed on the same PC.
There is only one restriction: install them on separate folder.

The Mon08 requires that you've:
 - a monitor on chip,
 - an interface (serial cable or Mon08 cable from P&E),
 - used the Mon08 target interface.

Pascal
0 Kudos

BARV
Contributor I

Good day!

Ocassionally have found out this thread about problem with 13192 board. 

Unfortunately, frescale's support couldn't help me, so I hope maybe community can advise some solution.

So, I have 2 13192-sard boards (without any staff from kit). And they were used with programm in LabView to measure acceleration.

Somehow, one of board was connected to BeeKit software via Rs232 cable and some data exchanged with it using terminal window in BeeKit SW.

So, after that it works wrong - after power on the 4 LEDs light (instead one as before) and no data exchanges using radio.

Can you advise something, because I have no USB Multilink cable, so I can't upload new firmware from CodeWarrior.

Moreover, I guess there should be some solution using rs232, because if it could be damaged using it why it couldn't be repaired the same way?

Thanks a lot! Sorry for my bad English)

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I think if you really want to use the board, you need get access to a BDM programming cable (e.g. P&E Multilink). I do not believe your board has serial bootloader on it. Without it, you need to debug/program it through the BDM connector.

Hope this helps,

BK

0 Kudos