cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED] qt 4.7.4 embedded on i.mx28

Galax
Contributor I

Hello to everybody,

I've tried to install with LTIB qt 4.7.4 library on my i.mx28 (I use Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 64 Bit)

First I've downloaded the Qt libraries 4.7.4 for embedded Linux

First question: What's the difference between qt libraries 4.7.4 for  Embedded and qt-libraries 4.7.4 for Linux/X11?

Why with diff -r command they seem to be identical?

I would install qt library embedded without server X11.

After I've found a patch for 4.7.4 qt-embedded.spec at (http://imxcommunity.org/xn/detail/4103961:Comment:36418). I've patched my qt-embedded.spec (original version 4.6.0) and after some tricks with some libraries I've builded sucessfully the package.

I have in my rootfs under /usr/local/Trolltech/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.4 some folders.

So it seems ok but I have some problems (cd myrootfs/usr/local/Trolltech/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.4):

1. If I try to launch ./bin/qmake I receive ./bin/qmake: line 1: syntax error: unexpected "(" 
  2. if I try to launch ./demos/books/books I receive Illegal instruction
  3. I get same error with other demos

Something is wrong but what?

Maybe my qt-embedded.spec file is not for an i.mx28?Has somebody got a minimal .spec file?

I attach my .spec

Thanks in advanced

Original Attachment has been moved to: 623-qtembedded.spec

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

vitas
Contributor I

Hello everyone,

I have followed the instructions in the .pdf and it worked pretty well, but when I launch the application fluidluncher I get the following error

./fluidlauncher -qws
Initializing QFontEngineQPF failed for /home/selex/Software/QtEmbedded-4.7.4-imx/lib/fonts/DejaVuSans.ttf
Initializing QFontEngineQPF failed for /home/selex/Software/QtEmbedded-4.7.4-imx/lib/fonts/DejaVuSans-Bold.ttf

and the system crashes at the first touch of the touch screen.

QFontDatabase::loadFromCache: Could not open font database cache!
Process error:  1
Bus error

Other demos work fine.

Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos

Ameeca
Contributor II

Hi Rogerio

I have a similar thread over in http://imxcommunity.org/forum/topics/building-qt-for-i-mx233?groupUrl=imxqt

I'm still not sure on how to proceed.

Rogerio Nunes said:

Hi David,

It seems there is a missing -lz argument when linking gstreamer test program. I'm not sure if it should be derived from the gstramer.pc in ltib or if it should be passed in one of the _LIBS variables. I think it's the first option, but I do not have the same environment here to check (imx233 BSP, Qt 4.7.3, gcc-4.1.2)...

0 Kudos

RogerioNunes
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

It seems there is a missing -lz argument when linking gstreamer test program. I'm not sure if it should be derived from the gstramer.pc in ltib or if it should be passed in one of the _LIBS variables. I think it's the first option, but I do not have the same environment here to check (imx233 BSP, Qt 4.7.3, gcc-4.1.2)...

0 Kudos

Ameeca
Contributor II

Rogerio,

I am working through your instructions trying to build for my iMX23. I am trying to build the embedded target side of things and come across this issue -

engineering@engineering-desktop:~$ /home/engineering/Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/configure -v -embedded arm -xplatform qws/linux-arm-imx -prefix /home/engineering/Software/QtEmbedded-4.7.3-imx -phonon -phonon-backend -gstreamer -glib -force-pkg-config -I/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -L/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib
Which edition of Qt do you want to use ?

Type 'c' if you want to use the Commercial Edition.
Type 'o' if you want to use the Open Source Edition.

o

Performing shadow build...
Preparing build tree...
Determining system architecture... (Linux:2.6.32-35-generic:i686)
    32-bit Intel 80x86 (i386)
    'arm' is supported
    'i386' is supported
System architecture: 'arm'
Host architecture: 'i386'

You have asked to use pkg-config and are cross-compiling.
Please make sure you have a correctly set-up pkg-config
environment!

Warning: PKG_CONFIG_PATH has not been set.  This could mean
the host compiler's .pc files will be used. This is probably
not what you want.

Precompiled-headers support enabled.
Symbol visibility control enabled.

This is the Qt for Embedded Linux Open Source Edition.

You are licensed to use this software under the terms of
the Lesser GNU General Public License (LGPL) versions 2.1.
You are also licensed to use this software under the terms of
the GNU General Public License (GPL) versions 3.

Type '3' to view the GNU General Public License version 3.
Type 'L' to view the Lesser GNU General Public License version 2.1.
Type 'yes' to accept this license offer.
Type 'no' to decline this license offer.

Do you accept the terms of either license? yes

Use of uninitialized value $ts in utime at /home/engineering/Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/bin/syncqt line 337.
Use of uninitialized value $ts in utime at /home/engineering/Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/bin/syncqt line 337.
header created for /home/engineering/src/corelib/global/qconfig.h (2)
Creating qmake. Please wait...
make: Nothing to be done for `first'.
floatmath auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/floatmath -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/floatmath -I. -o floatmath.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/floatmath/floatmath.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/floatmath/floatmath.cpp:44: warning: unused parameter 'argc'
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/floatmath/floatmath.cpp:44: warning: unused parameter 'argv'
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -Wl,-O1 -o floatmath floatmath.o     -L/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib
floatmath enabled.
mmx auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mmmx -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/mmx -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/mmx -I. -o mmx.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/mmx/mmx.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-mmmx"
make: *** [mmx.o] Error 1
mmx disabled.
3dnow auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -m3dnow -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/3dnow -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/3dnow -I. -o 3dnow.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/3dnow/3dnow.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-m3dnow"
make: *** [3dnow.o] Error 1
3dnow disabled.
sse auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -msse -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse -I. -o sse.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse/sse.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-msse"
make: *** [sse.o] Error 1
sse disabled.
sse2 auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -msse2 -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse2 -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse2 -I. -o sse2.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse2/sse2.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-msse2"
make: *** [sse2.o] Error 1
sse2 disabled.
sse3 auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -msse3 -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse3 -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse3 -I. -o sse3.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse3/sse3.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-msse3"
make: *** [sse3.o] Error 1
sse3 disabled.
ssse3 auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mssse3 -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/ssse3 -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/ssse3 -I. -o ssse3.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/ssse3/ssse3.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-mssse3"
make: *** [ssse3.o] Error 1
ssse3 disabled.
sse4_1 auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -msse4.1 -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse4_1 -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse4_1 -I. -o sse4_1.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse4_1/sse4_1.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-msse4.1"
make: *** [sse4_1.o] Error 1
sse4_1 disabled.
sse4_2 auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -msse4.2 -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse4_2 -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse4_2 -I. -o sse4_2.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sse4_2/sse4_2.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-msse4.2"
make: *** [sse4_2.o] Error 1
sse4_2 disabled.
avx auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mavx -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/avx -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/avx -I. -o avx.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/avx/avx.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-mavx"
make: *** [avx.o] Error 1
avx disabled.
neon auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -mfpu=neon -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/neon -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/neon -I. -o neon.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/neon/neon.cpp
Assembler messages:
Error: unknown floating point format `neon'

Error: unrecognized option -mfpu=neon
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/neon/neon.cpp:1: error: invalid floating point option: -mfpu=neon
make: *** [neon.o] Error 1
neon disabled.
zlib auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/zlib -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/zlib -I. -o zlib.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/zlib/zlib.cpp
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -Wl,-O1 -o zlib zlib.o     -L/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib -lz
zlib enabled.
libjpeg auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libjpeg -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libjpeg -I. -o libjpeg.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libjpeg/libjpeg.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libjpeg/libjpeg.cpp:45:21: error: jpeglib.h: No such file or directory
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libjpeg/libjpeg.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libjpeg/libjpeg.cpp:50: error: 'j_compress_ptr' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libjpeg/libjpeg.cpp:50: error: expected `;' before 'cinfo'
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libjpeg/libjpeg.cpp:51: error: 'cinfo' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libjpeg/libjpeg.cpp:51: error: 'jpeg_create_compress' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [libjpeg.o] Error 1
libjpeg disabled.
libtiff auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libtiff -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libtiff -I. -o libtiff.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libtiff/libtiff.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libtiff/libtiff.cpp:42:20: error: tiffio.h: No such file or directory
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libtiff/libtiff.cpp:50:6: error: #error "Required libtiff not found"
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libtiff/libtiff.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libtiff/libtiff.cpp:57: error: 'tdata_t' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libtiff/libtiff.cpp:57: error: expected `;' before 'buffer'
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libtiff/libtiff.cpp:58: error: 'buffer' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libtiff/libtiff.cpp:58: error: '_TIFFfree' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libtiff/libtiff.cpp:62: error: 'TIFFReadRGBAImageOriented' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [libtiff.o] Error 1
libtiff disabled.
libmng auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libmng -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libmng -I. -o libmng.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libmng/libmng.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libmng/libmng.cpp:42:20: error: libmng.h: No such file or directory
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libmng/libmng.cpp:50:2: error: #error System libmng version is less than 1.0.9; using built-in version instead.
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libmng/libmng.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libmng/libmng.cpp:46: error: 'mng_handle' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libmng/libmng.cpp:46: error: expected `;' before 'hMNG'
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libmng/libmng.cpp:47: error: 'hMNG' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libmng/libmng.cpp:47: error: 'mng_cleanup' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [libmng.o] Error 1
libmng disabled.
libpng auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libpng -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libpng -I. -o libpng.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libpng/libpng.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libpng/libpng.cpp:42:17: error: png.h: No such file or directory
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libpng/libpng.cpp:45:4: error: #error "Required libpng version 1.0.17 not found."
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libpng/libpng.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libpng/libpng.cpp:50: error: 'png_structp' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libpng/libpng.cpp:50: error: expected `;' before 'png_ptr'
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libpng/libpng.cpp:51: error: 'png_ptr' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libpng/libpng.cpp:51: error: 'PNG_LIBPNG_VER_STRING' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/libpng/libpng.cpp:51: error: 'png_create_read_struct' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [libpng.o] Error 1
libpng disabled.
DB2 auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/db2 -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/db2 -I. -o db2.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/db2/db2.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/db2/db2.cpp:42:20: error: sqlcli.h: No such file or directory
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/db2/db2.cpp:43:21: error: sqlcli1.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [db2.o] Error 1
DB2 disabled.
InterBase auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/ibase -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/ibase -I. -o ibase.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/ibase/ibase.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/ibase/ibase.cpp:42:19: error: ibase.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [ibase.o] Error 1
InterBase disabled.
MySQL (thread-safe) auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/mysql_r -I/usr/include/mysql -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/mysql_r -I. -o mysql.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/mysql/mysql.cpp
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -Wl,-O1 -o mysql_r mysql.o     -L/usr/lib/mysql -L/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib -lmysqlclient_r
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.1.2/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlclient_r
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [mysql_r] Error 1
MySQL (thread-safe) disabled.
MySQL (thread-unsafe) auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/mysql -I/usr/include/mysql -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/mysql -I. -o mysql.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/mysql/mysql.cpp
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -Wl,-O1 -o mysql mysql.o     -L/usr/lib/mysql -L/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib -lmysqlclient
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.1.2/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlclient
make: *** [mysql] Error 1
MySQL (thread-unsafe) disabled.
OCI auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/oci -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/oci -I. -o oci.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/oci/oci.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/oci/oci.cpp:42:17: error: oci.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [oci.o] Error 1
OCI disabled.
ODBC auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/odbc -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/odbc -I. -o odbc.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/odbc/odbc.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/odbc/odbc.cpp:45:17: error: sql.h: No such file or directory
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/odbc/odbc.cpp:46:20: error: sqlext.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [odbc.o] Error 1
ODBC disabled.
iODBC auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/iodbc -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/iodbc -I. -o iodbc.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/iodbc/iodbc.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/iodbc/iodbc.cpp:42:17: error: sql.h: No such file or directory
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/iodbc/iodbc.cpp:43:20: error: sqlext.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [iodbc.o] Error 1
iODBC disabled.
PostgreSQL auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/psql -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/psql -I. -o psql.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/psql/psql.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/psql/psql.cpp:42:22: error: libpq-fe.h: No such file or directory
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/psql/psql.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/psql/psql.cpp:46: error: 'PQescapeBytea' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/psql/psql.cpp:47: error: 'PQunescapeBytea' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [psql.o] Error 1
PostgreSQL disabled.
SQLite2 auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sqlite2 -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sqlite2 -I. -o sqlite2.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sqlite2/sqlite2.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/sqlite2/sqlite2.cpp:42:20: error: sqlite.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [sqlite2.o] Error 1
SQLite2 disabled.
unknown SQL driver: sqlite_symbian
TDS auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/tds -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/tds -I. -o tds.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/tds/tds.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/tds/tds.cpp:42:22: error: sybfront.h: No such file or directory
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/tds/tds.cpp:43:19: error: sybdb.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [tds.o] Error 1
TDS disabled.
NIS auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/nis -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/nis -I. -o nis.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/nis/nis.cpp
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -Wl,-O1 -o nis nis.o     -L/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib -lnsl
NIS enabled.
Cups auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/cups -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/cups -I. -o cups.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/cups/cups.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/cups/cups.cpp:42:23: error: cups/cups.h: No such file or directory
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/cups/cups.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/cups/cups.cpp:46: error: 'cups_dest_t' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/cups/cups.cpp:46: error: 'd' was not declared in this scope
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/cups/cups.cpp:47: error: 'cupsGetDests' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [cups.o] Error 1
Cups disabled.
D-Bus auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/dbus -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/dbus -I. -o dbus.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/dbus/dbus.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/dbus/dbus.cpp:43:23: error: dbus/dbus.h: No such file or directory
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/dbus/dbus.cpp:46:2: error: #error Needs at least dbus version 1
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/dbus/dbus.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/dbus/dbus.cpp:51: error: 'dbus_shutdown' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [dbus.o] Error 1
D-Bus disabled.
Glib auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/glib -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/glib -I. -o glib.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/glib/glib.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/glib/glib.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/glib/glib.cpp:55: warning: 'pollfd' is used uninitialized in this function
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -Wl,-O1 -o glib glib.o     -L/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib -pthread -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lglib-2.0
Glib enabled.
GStreamer auto-detection... ()
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W  -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-imx -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/gstreamer -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include/gstreamer-0.10 -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../../Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/include/libxml2 -I../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/gstreamer -I. -o gstreamer.o ../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/gstreamer/gstreamer.cpp
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/gstreamer/gstreamer.cpp:53: warning: unused parameter 'argc'
../../../Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/config.tests/unix/gstreamer/gstreamer.cpp:53: warning: unused parameter 'argv'
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -Wl,-O1 -o gstreamer gstreamer.o     -L/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib -pthread -lgstreamer-0.10 -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lxml2 -lglib-2.0 -lgstinterfaces-0.10 -lgstvideo-0.10 -lgstbase-0.10
/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2-glibc-2.5-nptl-3/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.1.2/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: warning: libz.so.1, needed by /home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `deflate'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `gzopen'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `inflate'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `crc32'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `gzread'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `deflateInit2_'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `gzdopen'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `gzclose'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `gzwrite'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `gzrewind'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `inflateEnd'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `inflateInit2_'
/home/engineering/Software/Build/iMX23/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib/libxml2.so: undefined reference to `deflateEnd'
make: *** [gstreamer] Error 1
GStreamer disabled.
Gstreamer support cannot be enabled due to functionality tests!
 Turn on verbose messaging (-v) to /home/engineering/Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/configure to see the final report.
 If you believe this message is in error you may use the continue
 switch (-continue) to /home/engineering/Software/Packages/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/configure to continue.
engineering@engineering-desktop:~$

0 Kudos

Galax
Contributor I

I can't believe it! It works perfectly!

I also installed qt creator and I am able to create apps for i.mx board!

I've just added -fontconfig parameter and I've adjusted path  to my ./configure command:

./configure -embedded arm -xplatform qws/linux-mxc-g++ -release -opensource -prefix /usr/local/qt_imx28 -qt-gfx-linuxfb -qt-kbd-tty -qt-mouse-tslib -little-endian -host-little-endian -multimedia -audio-backend -phonon -phonon-backend -gstreamer -glib -force-pkg-config -fontconfig -confirm-license -I/home/ale/imx28/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -L/home/ale/imx28/ltib/rootfs/usr/lib

Thank you very much!

Now I have to study bash scripting to understand pkg-config-wrapper.sh!

0 Kudos

Galax
Contributor I

Thanks for this quick summary, I need it because I'm a newbie in cross compilation topics.

Unfortunatly I will can check my variable just Monday.

I will tell you my results (I hope positive)...

Thanks again and sorry for my English!

0 Kudos

RogerioNunes
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Both options should give you equal result.

You can add -v option to you make instruction to get more details of what's going on. But you can try double checking the following:

1. Make sure you have /opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.4.4-glibc-2.11.1-multilib-1.0/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/bin/ in your PATH variable;

2. Make sure the pkg-config-wrapper.sh you created is executable and its directory is also available in your PATH; - I used this script to emulate a feature not present in earlier versions of pkg-config, which is being used to find glib and some other dependencies;

3. Make sure you exported SYSROOT env var, pointing to your ltib rootfs directory. This variable is used by the pkg-config-wrapper.sh script.

Note: you could have your includes and lib dirs defined directly inside the qmake.conf file, but I tried to make it easy to build to different target directories with no need to edit this file...

0 Kudos

Galax
Contributor I

Yes, I enabled tslib,  gstreamer and Freescale Multimedia/codecs but it did not passed glib test tslib test and phonon test...

Just a simple question:

./configure -help gives me -I <string> to include a path but on Rogerio's pdf it appears
without  space (-I$HOME/Software/Build/iMX28/ltib/rootfs/usr/include).

What is correct?

-I $HOME/Software/Build/iMX28/ltib/rootfs/usr/include -I$HOME/Software/Build/iMX28/ltib/rootfs/usr/include

Thanks 

0 Kudos

VladanJovanovic
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Did you enable tslib and gstreamer and Freescale Multimedia/codecs packages in LTIB?
0 Kudos

Galax
Contributor I

Thank you very much!

I've tried to follow your .pdf file: compilation on my host works but not on my device.

I got some errors about tslib, glib and phonon so I disabled them. But after I got  error about compiler...Maybe I wrong configuration variables...

Thanks again

0 Kudos

RogerioNunes
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alessandro.

You're rigth, source tree is the same for both QtEmbedded and Qt for X11. Choice is made at build time. QtEmbedded has a native window system with it's own IPC for communication among runnings apps and the server app (first to be launched), among other related features, while Qt for X11, you can guess, relies on X server and, if not running fullscreen apps, a native window system on top of it.

I would guess you are not building qt for your target device as you suspect as well. I'm sharing part of a presentation I prepared about the topic for a trining last month. By following it you should be able to build qt for X to run in your PC (host side) and qt embedded to run in your imx28 board (target side), so that you can test your apps in the PC before building and deploying them to the target. I hope it helps.

0 Kudos