cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVB5213 for gcc complier

pkb
Contributor I
Hi,

I am planning to use evb5213 evaluation board from freescale for my project. We are planning to use gcc complier for the same. Where I can get the MCF5213-processor related files (register header files, start up file & other API's) for gcc complier. If anyone having idea on the same please help me.

And also I would like to know what is machine dependent commnd for MCF5213 processor in gcc complier.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Pradeep
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

pkb
Contributor I
Hi,

I am planning to use evb5213 evaluation board from freescale for my project. I am planning to use gcc complier for the same. Where I can get the MCF5213-processor related files (register header files, start up file & other API's) for gcc complier. If anyone having idea on the same please help me.

And also I would like to know what is machine dependent commnd for MCF5213 processor in gcc complier.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Pradeep
0 Kudos

Petter
Contributor II
I'm not familiar with that particular EVB, but did it come with a CodeWarrior CD? If not, try to see if you can find an evaluation version of CodeWarrior. The extract the header files from the installation.
0 Kudos

pkb
Contributor I
Hi Peter,

Thanks for ur suggestions. I downloaded the example for the MCF5212 files from freescale site. Those are the examplers that given for codewarrior.

We are planning to use our own development platform which uses gcc complire. But the same heades files, startup file & other API's can I use it for GCC complier?

Thanks
Pradeep

0 Kudos

Petter
Contributor II
You should be able to compile the files with gcc. However if you're planning on using gas for assembler you have to add % before the register names in the source files.
0 Kudos