Due to popular demand the device side USB drivers are now posted.!!!
This is a BETA version and updates will be happening regularly in the upcoming weeks.
You will find the stack under Software>Protocol Stacks>MCF5222X_USB_DEVICE_BETA
Here is a link to the MCF52223 Product Page: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MCF52223&nodeId=0162468rH3YTLC00M98145
This is a beta release. Several issues have already been pointed out:
1) If you currently have an M52223EVB than it is an Alpha board, in addition to an extra connector to adapt to the incorrect USB connector on the PWB, and little / no docs, you will need to pull the jumpers from CLK0 and CLK1. Also pull the jumper from the Vbus select. (this is for HOST mode which we have not released yet)
2) You will have to load the board with code. As shipped these alpha boards are empty (I think, maybe test code)
3) Read the directions – they are in the root install directory (\MCF5222x_device_HID_beta). There are three HID demos and in a separate project a CDC demo.
4) For the HID demos – Windows should automatically recognize these. *** But be aware that windows will NOT detect a change in USB configs on an active port.*** You must un-plug and re-plug the USB cable so that windows will re-enumerate.
5) For the third project the exe is in the \MCF5222x_device_HID_beta\hid-led-demo\Debug directory.
6) The CDC class demo is a separate project and again must be compiled and loaded. On cable plug, windows will prompt for install. The lcf file needed is in the \MCF5222x_device_HID_beta\src\mcf5222x\cdc-demo directory.
Retrieving data ...