When code is loaded to the MCU, it runs until main function and then halt there.... Well, I don't know what I've change, it doesn't do it anymore... If I recall correctly it was related to .ini file.
I'm using CW 4.6
Can you try the following:
- Start debugging the usual way
- In Hi-WAVE debugger select File > Configuration
- Switch to the Load tab.
- Make sure Run after Successful load is checked
- Check Stop at Function and specify main in the edit box.
- Select File > Save Configuration
-Close the debugger and restart it. Application should run to main.
Thank you very much CrasyCat! That solve my problem!
Retrieving data ...