cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower k60 demo compile problems

Jump to solution
barbercolman
Contributor III

I am attempting to build the k60 tower demo using CW10.2 and MQX 3..8. The demo had paths to MQX 3.7 which I updated to 3.8. The demo compiles with 1 declaration systax error in CGI_index.c line 272

_mqx_int cgi_toggle_led4(HTTPD_SESSION_STRUCT *session)
{
  SetOutput(LED4,!GetOutput(LED4));
  return session->request.content_len;
}

Has anyone been through this? Is this something I caused or an issue with the update from MQX 3.7 to 3.8.?

Anyone get the tower K60 demo to compile in this configuration?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello barber colman,

glad you solved your compile problem, regarding the warning, here's the thread which might shed some light on:

https://community.freescale.com/thread/97430

Regards,

MartinK

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

could you be more precise? Which demo did  cause the error ? What is located on the line 272? I would guess function/macro SetOutput..

Some demos might have been updated because of using a  lwgpio driver.

Regards,

MartinK

0 Kudos
barbercolman
Contributor III

I am using a downloaded copy of of the TWR-K60N512_Quick_Start_Demo. The error is at line 272 file cgi_index.c. The code I posted is the code located at line 272 of file cgi_index.c.  

For some reason the compiler does not like _mqx_int cgi_toggle_led4 and I do not see why.

_mqx_int cgi_toggle_led4(HTTPD_SESSION_STRUCT *session)
{
  SetOutput(LED4,!GetOutput(LED4));
  return session->request.content_len;
}

0 Kudos
barbercolman
Contributor III

I was looking at the code and saw no reason for the error so I reinstalled the demo and it now compiles. No idea what happended.

I am now getting warningsbut it compiles. I have pasted a copy of one of the warnings below. Anyone know why a demo is getting this warning and can I ignore them?

Thankse

Symbol device_array multiply defined in usb_ddk_twrk60n512_d.a(usb_hid.o ) and usb_ddk_twrk60n512_d.a(usb_audio.o    ) Ignoring the definition in usb_ddk_twrk60n512_d.a(usb_hid.o      )    TWR-K60N512_Quick_Start_Demo             C/C++ Problem

0 Kudos
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello barber colman,

glad you solved your compile problem, regarding the warning, here's the thread which might shed some light on:

https://community.freescale.com/thread/97430

Regards,

MartinK

0 Kudos