Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C++ code in my project

Jump to solution
MWMinor
Contributor V

Hi

I'm evaluating the code warrior development environment - so a new user to this system. I have acquired a DEMO9S08AW60 board and an LCD display which I am looking to use in a new product development.

I would like to try writing some C++ code, but when I try to use the processor expert option in the project wizard I get a message that additional tools are required....

..."C++ is only available with the Professional and the standard edition when the enhanced compiler option is installed...."

Can any one offer assistance with this message...?

Where do you get these tools from and how to install them...?

Many thanks in advance.

MW

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
NavidadRedivivu
Contributor III

This basically means that you need the payed edition of the tools to use C++. Since you are evaluating, you might want to know that the C++ support has some known limitations. You can check this section from the compiler manual: "Known C++ Issues in the HC(S)08 Compilers".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NavidadRedivivu
Contributor III

This basically means that you need the payed edition of the tools to use C++. Since you are evaluating, you might want to know that the C++ support has some known limitations. You can check this section from the compiler manual: "Known C++ Issues in the HC(S)08 Compilers".

0 Kudos