cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTC problems running on target board

Jump to solution
ERussell
Contributor IV

I'm not sure which forum this should be addressed to but I'll start here. I'm running CW10.1 with MQX and PE using a Kinetis k60 processor. I have run programs on the twrk60n512 board just fine but now have my own target board which still uses the k60 processor. I created new bsp and psp projects which have been built. I am trying to run on the new board but am running into problems with what seems to be an RTC issue.

If I include an RTC component using PE, then program gets as far as the routine _pe_initialize_hardware in the cpu.c file. As soon as the RTC is enabled in the statement: SIM_SCGC6 |= 0x20000000, the program goes to the kernel interrupt handler.

If I don't include an RTC component in the bsp using PE, then the program makes it to line 111 in the _rtc_init routine in the file krtc.c before ending up in the kernel interrupt routine. If the program is allowed to continue from the interrupt  and then paused, the program is found in the _pend_svc routine of the dispatch.s file in the section with the label "no_one_to_run".

Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ERussell
Contributor IV

This has been solved. I neglected to apply power to the VBAT pin.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ERussell
Contributor IV

This has been solved. I neglected to apply power to the VBAT pin.

0 Kudos