i.MX RT1170 Evaluation Kit Altium or .alg Board Files

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT1170 Evaluation Kit Altium or .alg Board Files

tw9114
Contributor I

Hi can someone please provide the board files either in Altium format or export from Allegro in the .alg format so it can be imported into Altium? This request is for the RT1170 EVK found HERE.

Note: I don't have access to an active Allegro license and cannot convert the file myself using Altium's "Allegro2Altium" batch file. Extracta.exe is an Allegro proprietary script and requires a license for Allegro.

0 Kudos
8 Replies

Sam_Gao
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Please check with your email, I tried to provide `unoffical altium files` to you for this case. Sorry, as I mentioned before, I don't have access dedicated license either, but I tried my best to support you. Thanks for understanding.
0 Kudos

Sam_Gao
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @tw9114 

Considering that the answer to previous question has been resolved, I suggest you open a new case. I may not be able to provide a Allegro license here, we can see if others can help you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sam

0 Kudos

Sam_Gao
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @tw9114 

If the question is about how to get RT1170 EVK design files, please see the previous comments to download NXP offical files which support allegro format.

If the question is about how to get Allegro licesnse or convert the files, it's hard for me to help becasue of other business reasons, and also there will be uncertain issues with the converted files(from .DSM, .brd to ad format), please see the solution from https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/688849/allegro-brd-to-altium-pcb-conversion

Thanks for your understanding, have a nice day!

0 Kudos

Sam_Gao
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @tw9114 @logantenna 

Thanks your questions, please find them from the offical website here about RT1170-EVK design files (Design resouces --> MIMXRT1170-EVK Design files)

https://www.nxp.com/design/design-center/development-boards-and-designs/i-mx-evaluation-and-developm... 

Q: How to find them quickly?

Sam: 2 steps as below, e.g RT1170. Searching "RT1170 EVK" from nxp.com, then find them from desigin resources.

Sam_Gao_0-1716972521055.pngSam_Gao_1-1716972760599.png

Thanks and have a nice day!

Sam

0 Kudos

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, I found some no official file, this does not have any warranty if something goes wrong. I will send you to the email.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos

logantenna
Contributor I

Hi,

i'm looking for MIMXRT1170-EVK board altium files too!

Can you help me?

thanks

Marco Mazzali

0 Kudos

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, I recommend opening a new ticket as a preference internal, not on the community. Tag my name if you want and I will send you to your mail.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos

logantenna
Contributor I

Hi,

i don't understand about the new ticket..

by the  way , my mail is

m.mazzali@contralto-audio.com

thanks

0 Kudos