i.MX RT1170 ADC Input Configuration (PU/PD)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT1170 ADC Input Configuration (PU/PD)

Jump to solution
lsrbigfoot
Contributor III

I have a question after reviewing Datasheet IMXRT1170IEC, Errata ERR051091 (from document  IMXRT1170CE), and thread iMXRT ADC reading - NXP Community.

The voltage measurement problem described in iMXRT ADC reading - NXP Community appears to make sense due to default 35k PD resistor on most GPIO_AD_?? pins (per Table 114 of Datasheet IMXRT1170IEC) which affected the user's voltage divider setup.

Can GPIO_AD_?? pins be configured as ADC Input without internal PullUp/PullDown resistor connected to the ADC input? Using Config Tools, will selecting 'Keeper' (instead of 'Pull') disconnect the PU/PD from ADC Input?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

We recommend keeping the same configuration as all our SDK examples of ADC and following the workarounds of ERR051091 to ensure proper functioning.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

We recommend keeping the same configuration as all our SDK examples of ADC and following the workarounds of ERR051091 to ensure proper functioning.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos