cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

elftosb signing certificate location issue

anooppk
Contributor I

Hello,

In my project, I am using elftosb and cst tool to create signed binary and I am trying to read the signing certificate from an external pen drive. if I give the whole path of the signing certificate as mentioned below, elftosb generating syntax error

anooppk_0-1640838846910.png

command.db file

I am storing the certificate in external usb. SRK table file stored in the same directory of elftosb

anooppk_1-1640839109253.png

error while running elftosb

Is mandatory to store the certificate in the same folder of elftosb?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

anooppk
Contributor I

Is there any way to give an absolute address in db  to locate the .pem file, because we want to read the certificate from an external USB.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Is mandatory to store the certificate in the same folder of elftosb?
-- Yes, as the bd file provide the relative address instead of the absolute address for locating the pem file
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

anooppk
Contributor I

Is there any way to give an absolute address in db to locate the .pem file, because we want to read the certificate from an external USB?

0 Kudos