Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1170 Example of accelerometer

dskim2
Contributor III

Hi

I have an RT1170 EVK board.
I looked for accelerometer demo source in MCUXpresso IDE, but it doesn't seem to be there.

Where can I get the demo sources?

Best Regards

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @dskim2 ,

Thanks for contacting NXP tech support!

Could you describe in more detail the demo you are looking for? For graphics acceleration or something else?

Best regards,
Gavin

0 Kudos

dskim2
Contributor III
Looking at the demo board circuit diagram, FXLS8974CFR3 is installed, I need a demo source that can use this accelerometer device.
0 Kudos

Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @dskim2 ,

The examples in the current SDK do not include a demo that uses this accelerometer, but provide component implementations: SDK_2_15_000_MIMXRT1170-EVK\components\fxls8974cf

Other than that, here's a project that implements a driver for it that should help you, I've packaged it up as an MCUXpressoIDE project for you to check out in the attach files, the original link is here: https://github.com/nxp-appcodehub/ap-ml-state-monitor/tree/main

Hope it helps!

Best regards,
Gavin

0 Kudos

dskim2
Contributor III

Thanks for your reply

When I ran the source in MCUXpresso for debugging, the following error occurred.
How can I solve this?

dskim2_0-1710378415624.png

Best Regards

0 Kudos

Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @dskim2 ,

This demo is working and was able to build successfully on my end. But debug requires additional hardware. So you can adopt it as a reference implementation for an accelerometer driver. It should fit your needs.

Best regards,
Gavin

0 Kudos