cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1050 QSPI Read data error

dingzhongkui
Contributor I

Hello:

Sometimes  QSPI   read  data is error ,the speed is 120Mhz with the mode Quad SPI.  And  it is more easier to read data error with the high temperature ,Please Help me。

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

dingzhongkui
Contributor I

It's a new design board for me,The flash is  IS25lP128.  Whether the Flexspi_nor_polling_transfer example  have a link?

it has not a try on NXP official MIMXRT1050-EVKB now.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Customer,

From application note AN12108, your QSPI flash is not supported directly in the list:

pastedImage_1.png

So, you can try the QSPI in the list, when it work, it means your hardware do't have problem, then you can try to modify your own qspi flash.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

dimitarmarinov
Contributor II

We had a similar problem with our QSPI flash. We had to configure the maximum drive strength for the QSPI pins to R0/7 (Maximum). We also reduced the clock from 120 MHz to 100 MHz. 

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

What's the board you are using? Do you try the official board and the official SDK code on your side, whether it still have problems or not? If yes, please give me more details to reproduce your problem.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

dimitarmarinov
Contributor II

The board is our custom board. The flash is W25Q32JV. Yes, we tried with the Flexspi_nor_polling_transfer example. Now, after the mentioned modifications, QSPI flash works fine.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 钟奎 丁,

Could you tell me what the board you are using when you have the QSPI read errors?

I suggest try NXP official MIMXRT1050-EVKB on your side, whether the official board also have the similar problem on your side or not?

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

0 Kudos