Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1024, Keil and Flash Bootloader and Application

Jump to solution
stanislav_m
Contributor I

I have a project based on RT1024.

Bootloader and Application made using uVision Keil. This is 2 different project so the output 2 different binary and hex.

I can flash internal flash (4M) via Keil download function and ST-Link. 

On my board I also have USB interface, so I think It can be used as alternative to ST-Link

The problem is that I need single file to burn Bootloader+Application. So binary is not possible, as I understand HEX files can be merged, but is any way to burn HEX firmware using Keil or other tool? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
From my experience, you may try to use the second bootloader to receive the application image via the USB port for updating.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
From my experience, you may try to use the second bootloader to receive the application image via the USB port for updating.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos