次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Part 2: sdphost unable to talk to mimxrt1176 bootrom

435件の閲覧回数
Desmond_lim
Contributor III

Hi,

I am facing the same problem as this guy with the board 1176/1173. My understanding is that the solution is to use the GUI provided and indeed it works with the GUI. 

Since the solution also mentioned that the sdphost does no longer work with 1176 board, and blhost works. I did try using the blhost and I have another problem which give error of cannot find the 1FC9.

The command I keyed in is below:

blhost -u 1FC9,013D

Questions:

1. What is/are the set of CLI commands sent when we use the GUI test connection which works for this case?

2. Is the blhost command provided correct? If it is not, what is wrong with it?

3. My understand from the previous forum is that the user is trying to compile a blhost src of version 2.3. My understanding is that the current blhost is version 2.6.2. Does it mean that the older version of blhost 2.3 works and 2.6.2 does not work? There is no conclusion from the conversation as the last conversation just ended that the code managed to compile. 

My remaining question is does it work with 2.3? What command is sent? Why is 2.6.2 doesnt work? Do we have the 2.3 blhost exec file so that we can test quickly on that? 

Why does the GUI test connection button command work since the blhost is 2.6.2? What is the trick you are using and not revealing to the public since we are using your tools?

I have attached the link of the non-completed forum with this link. 

Please help us to understand the commands behind it. 

Thanks.

Solved: sdphost unable to talk to mimxrt1176 bootrom - NXP Community

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

402件の閲覧回数
Desmond_lim
Contributor III

1. Ok. Can we temporarily leave this open until I tried the things you mentioned above? 

2. I think I might not have explained properly in my last sentence. The thing I am trying to do is to get my SDK board to connect to my PC via USB without using the MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool GUI Test Connection button. I read the link I attached in my previous mail and the guy mentioned that sdphost cannot work and we should use the blhost. 

I have tried that without the proper connection via USB, blhost -u 1FC9,013D -- get-property 1 cannot work and will give error. Hence, I am not sure what blhost command that can help us to establish the connection. This is what my real intention is.

3. Do the instructions executed in MCUBootUtilities similar to the one used by MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool? 

Cheers,

Desmond

0 件の賞賛
返信

420件の閲覧回数
jay_heng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

1. If you are using MCUBootUtility tool, You can see the command sequence in Log window.

2. 'blhost -u 1FC9,013D' is not complete, you can type 'blhost -?' to find command list. one example command is 'blhost -u 1FC9,013D -- get-property 1'

3. Both blhost 2.3 and 2.6 can work properly.

0 件の賞賛
返信