Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline flash programmer for i.MX RT1064

Jump to solution
etronic_arg
Contributor II

Hello,

I have successfully implemented an offline programmer using a FRDM-K64F to program a custom board with a K64 based on the AN5331.
Instead of using an SD as a source to load the firmware, I transfer the firmware via Ethernet.

Now I have designed another custom board with a MIMXRT1064. I want to do the same with this board.
I want to use a FRDM-K64 to program the MIMXRT1064 via SWD pins in the same way as before.

I think I need to replace the flash algorithm for the IMX.
How can I get it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @etronic_arg ,

This package can only be requested via secure file, please request a higher access right for it. Please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/user-guide/nxp-secure-access-rights-registration.pdf for details.

Please kindly sigh NDA online according to the following:

Kan_Li_0-1715848166519.png

Any further access issue , please contact our doc store team via support.docstore@nxp.com with your NDA file.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @etronic_arg ,

There is a user guide on this topic, please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MCUSOPUG for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
etronic_arg
Contributor II

Hello Kan,

Thank you for the link.
Is the SPGR project (schematics, source code) available for download?

Best regards,
Pablo

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @etronic_arg ,

Yes, please refer to the following for details.

Kan_Li_0-1715671875129.png

and you have to access it via the secure file.

Kan_Li_1-1715671954012.png

Please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/user-guide/nxp-secure-access-rights-registration.pdf for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos
etronic_arg
Contributor II

Hello Kan,

I haven't been able to find the download link you refer to on the NXP website. 

Would you mind sending me the link where is the AN14007SW?

Best regards,
Pablo

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @etronic_arg ,

This package can only be requested via secure file, please request a higher access right for it. Please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/user-guide/nxp-secure-access-rights-registration.pdf for details.

Please kindly sigh NDA online according to the following:

Kan_Li_0-1715848166519.png

Any further access issue , please contact our doc store team via support.docstore@nxp.com with your NDA file.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos
etronic_arg
Contributor II
Thank you!
0 Kudos