cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New project wizard in MCUXpresso does not offer LittleVGL package

Jump to solution
laodzu
Contributor III

I am currently trying to combine multiple functions demonstrated in individual SDK examples for the iMXRT1060EVK board.  For example I would like to have LittleVGL and an HTTP Server in one project.

Instead of manually merging SDK examples, I was planning to go through the New project wizard from MCUXpresso v11.3.0. So I select "File -> New C/C++ project" and select the 1060evk (SDK 2.9.0 is installed for this evk).  The next screen presents the available parts from the SDK.  The "Middleware" tab has an item "Graphics" but this contains only "Crank Storyboard GUI", "Embedded Wizard GUI" and "emWin graphics library".  LittleVGL is missing.

Is this an error on my side or is the support for this wizard simply missing in LittleVGL? If so, will this be fixed in future versions?

Thanks in advance

Detlev

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1)Is this an error on my side or is the support for this wizard simply missing in LittleVGL? If so, will this be fixed in future versions?
-- The SDK wizard hasn't provided the LittleVGL option until now, and I'll report the drawback in the next round of Field Trial.

jeremyzhou_0-1611887627213.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1)Is this an error on my side or is the support for this wizard simply missing in LittleVGL? If so, will this be fixed in future versions?
-- The SDK wizard hasn't provided the LittleVGL option until now, and I'll report the drawback in the next round of Field Trial.

jeremyzhou_0-1611887627213.png

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos