Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPI2C BBF Flag Problem

Jump to solution
sagar_prajapati
Contributor II

Hello all,

I am trying to interface GT911 touch controller to IMXRT1064 but after Initialization of LPI2C1 in Master BBF flag is set. Please help me to get out of this problem.

Is their any example code for GT911 interfacing with any controller?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sagar Prajapati,

Today, I test the SDK example on my MIXMRT1064 board, the SDK code is:

SDK_2.6.1_EVK-MIMXRT1064\boards\evkmimxrt1064\driver_examples\lpi2c\polling_b2b_transfer\master\iar

I even didn't connect any I2C slave module, just test the BBF flag after I do the LPI2C_MasterInit  API.

So, can you remove your I2C slave, and test it again, whether the BBF flag still be set after you do the init?

pastedImage_2.png

BTW, do you add any pull up in the I2C SCL and SDA?

Wish it helps you!
Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sagar Prajapati ,

MSR[BBF]=1 means I2C bus is busy.

Do you check the I2C bus wave? You can use the logic analyzer to test the I2C wave, whether the I2C_CLK and I2C_DATA wave is correct or not?

We don't have the specific MIMXRT1064 I2C code for GT911 , you need to check your GT911 datasheet, to send the related I2C data to your I2C slave.

But NXP provide the RT1064 I2C driver, you can refer to the SDK code which can be downloaded from this link:

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

The I2C sample code can be found from this link:

SDK_2.6.1_EVK-MIMXRT1064\boards\evkmimxrt1064\driver_examples\lpi2c

Wish it helps you!
Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

sagar_prajapati
Contributor II

I am already using this driver. But just after LPI2C_MasterInit BBF flag is set. I have not call send or receive API.So what is the reason for this? I have checked Signals but SDA and SCl both are LOW.

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sagar Prajapati,

Today, I test the SDK example on my MIXMRT1064 board, the SDK code is:

SDK_2.6.1_EVK-MIMXRT1064\boards\evkmimxrt1064\driver_examples\lpi2c\polling_b2b_transfer\master\iar

I even didn't connect any I2C slave module, just test the BBF flag after I do the LPI2C_MasterInit  API.

So, can you remove your I2C slave, and test it again, whether the BBF flag still be set after you do the init?

pastedImage_2.png

BTW, do you add any pull up in the I2C SCL and SDA?

Wish it helps you!
Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

sagar_prajapati
Contributor II

Pull up is not connected. But It is working now.

0 Kudos
Akkiii
Contributor I

I am also facing same issue can you please provide how you fixed it ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sagar Prajapati,

It's good to hear you make it work now.

Do you have any further question about it?

If you still have the question, please kindly let me know.

If your question is solved, please help me to mark the correct answer, just to close this case, thank you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

0 Kudos