Is there an SDK demo for the input capture function of FLEXPWM,RT1020

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an SDK demo for the input capture function of FLEXPWM,RT1020

Contributor II

Hi all,

Is there an SDK demo for the input capture function of FLEXPWM,RT1020.

I found relevant interfaces, such as

PWM_ SetupInputCapture(PWM_Type *base,
pwm_submodule_t subModule,
pwm_channels_t pwmChannel,
const pwm_input_capture_param_t *inputCaptureParams),

But no examples of use were found. Can you provide a complete example of using this feature? Or tell me where I can find relevant examples, otherwise I can only read the registers one by one. Please!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Contributor II

Hi,Miguel

At first, I also wanted to use GPT, but the hardware pins were not connected to pins that support GPT. Currently, the connected pins only support capture in FLEXPWM.

Are there very few customers currently using PWM capture in FLEXPWM? Do your company's R&D personnel plan to supplement this section with examples?

0 Kudos

Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @295320972 

There isn't an example for the input capture with the flexpwm, however you could look into the general porpuse timer (GPT), it has an input capture example, maybe it will work for your application.

Best Regards, Miguel.

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi,Miguel

At first, I also wanted to use GPT, but the hardware pins were not connected to pins that support GPT. Currently, the connected pins only support capture in FLEXPWM.

Are there very few customers currently using PWM capture in FLEXPWM? Do your company's R&D personnel plan to supplement this section with examples?

0 Kudos

Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I presume there's input capture implementations on these examples for our client's reference, but I cannot guarantee that there will be a standalone input capture example

Best Regards, Miguel.

0 Kudos