次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

IMXRT1064 Led Blinky Demo Error

491件の閲覧回数
Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Hi Dear Authorized,

I am trying to run default example of led blinky in my card. I am getting below error. I can't resolve why it is happening. Could you please help me to run the code? 

IMXRT1064

SDK 2.13.0

MCUXPresso v11.7.0

make_INTERNAL_readdir_error.png

Thanks and Regards.

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

473件の閲覧回数
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Lukas_Frank 

Quick recommendations I could give is to see if this error replicates with our latest MCUxpresso IDE version which is 11.8.1 and latest SDK which is SDK 2.14.0. 

https://community.nxp.com/t5/MCUXpresso-IDE-Knowledge-Base/MCUXpresso-IDE-v11-8-1-Now-Available/ta-p...

There are several ways to test. If your application is tied and tested with SDK 2.13.0 you may try with IDE 2.14.0 and the same SDK you build.

Is this error persisting on your machine,  or  on more SDK examples. Let me know.

Many thanks, 

Diego

0 件の賞賛

440件の閲覧回数
Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Hi Dear @diego_charles,

I faced with the same issue in SDK Example of "evkimxrt1064_sdcard_polling". Then I tried to import and recreate project again. It is successfully build.

I am curious about why this kind of unstable errors rise in NXP SDKs. Why I need always changing SDK or recreating environment?

Thanks and Regards.

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛

418件の閲覧回数
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Lukas_Frank 

Thank you for your comments and report. 

Did you replicated this issue with MCUXpresso IDE 11.8.1? Or again with 11.7.0? This version was deprecated by a mantenaince build which is  11.7.1 see this  post MCUXpresso IDE v11.7.1 Now Available

If this error persist with  a latest  IDE or SDK versions, please help me with the following:

1 Share the .zip for SDK that you build.

2 Share the .zip for your project. Use the export options of the IDE.  I currently do not know if exporting a faulty project helps to replicate the error in other environment. 

Many thanks, 

Diego

405件の閲覧回数
Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Hi Dear @diego_charles ,

Thank you so much for you help.