How to set up new configuration using MCUXpresso Config Tools with build scripts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up new configuration using MCUXpresso Config Tools with build scripts

steve1
Contributor I

When creating a new configuration, there are options to Create new configuration based on SDK example, or create new standalone configuration.

If the first option is chosen, it is not possible to configure new peripherals (eg add USB to CSI RGB565 example); it gives error "component USB device is missing in the project"

If the second option is chosen, the configuration and the code generation runs, but there is no makefile, CMakeLists, or build scripts generated and it is not clear how to set up the Cmakelists with the appropriate include paths to the SDK.

How can I create a configuration with USB and CSI support and suitable build scripts for the ARM GCC toolchain?

Board is MIMXRT1064-EVK and tool version is MCUXpresso Config Tools Version 6.0.1 and I am using a Linux host.

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

MCUXpresso Config Tool does not support this operation. Only MCUXpresso IDE embed tool can do this. You have to add usb manually. Please refer to this document.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos