cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compilation error in lwip example from SDK2.9.1 RT1021

Jump to solution
nda
Contributor III

Hello. I have compilation error from SDK_2.9.1_MIMXRT1021xxxxx. Project:  evkmimxrt1020_lwip_udpecho_freertos (I tried all lwip examples - the result is always the same)

../source/lwip_udpecho_freertos.c:21:10: fatal error: ethernetif.h: No such file or directory
21 | #include "ethernetif.h"
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

There is no such file in example. I am using latest SDK (2.9.1) and latest MCUXpresso IDE v11.3.0.5222. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
nda
Contributor III

Deleting older SDK from "installed SDKs" solved the problem. Dont understand how can it influence, but problem is solved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi nda,

Thanks for your updated information.

I checked your SDK2.9.1 for MIMXRT1020, in fact it is used for azuarertos, not the freertos.

So, if you run the freertos code, I suggest you download the SDK2.9.0, and delete the 2.9.1 in installed SDKs, add the SDK2.9.0,freertos version:

image.png

image.png

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos
nda
Contributor III

Deleting older SDK from "installed SDKs" solved the problem. Dont understand how can it influence, but problem is solved.

0 Kudos
nda
Contributor III

There are also problems with USB examples. Соmpiling of evkmimxrt1020_dev_cdc_vcom_freertos:

In file included from ../usb/device/class/cdc/usb_device_cdc_acm.c:21:
../usb/device/class/cdc/usb_device_cdc_acm.h:130:5: error: unknown type name 'usb_osa_mutex_handle'
130 | usb_osa_mutex_handle mutex; /*!< The mutex of the pipe. */
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only simple base examples have no errors :(((((

0 Kudos