次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

About custom RT1061 board sd card boot

456件の閲覧回数
phantomgz
Contributor III

Hi.

I'm designing a custom RT1061 board, that needs to boot from an SD card. I have checked the "MIMXRT1060-EVKC" schematic and the reference manual. there are two questions.

1. The SD card power control signal for SD_PWREN is connected to  GPIO_AD_B1_03, and I checked boot options in RT1061 reference manual, in Chapter 9 System Boot, Table 9-1 shows SD configuration, USDHC1_RESET_B is connected to GPIO_B1_15. This makes me confused, is it bootload that doesn't need to control SD reset or  SD power?

2. For the card detect signal, I found the RT1061 reference manual maybe made a mistake, there is no PAD named 'GPIO_SD_B1_12', In the schematic file this signal is connected to GPIO_B1_12.

image.pngimage.png

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

427件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @phantomgz,

1. Yes. The signals that are shown on Chapter 9 System Boot Table 9-1 are all the signals that are required for SD booting.

2. You are correct, this is a typo that seems to be present not only on the RT1060RM but also the RT1060XRM. I will report it to the documentation team. Thanks for informing about this mistake.

BR,
Edwin.

0 件の賞賛
返信