キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

wireless uart example build with VSCode extension

940件の閲覧回数
OlegGolan
Contributor I

The example works using MCUXpresso IDE. However when compiling the same example using VSCode it fails to compile. It complains that it cannot find some libethermind static libraries. I do find the libraries inside the SDK.

If I do copy the libraries to an absolute path it expects, it fixes the compilation issues and the compilation goes to 100%, however the linker complains for a syntax error.

I must say that other examples are working flawlessly. 

Linker error attached:

... mimxrt1170evk_wireless_uart/armgcc/MIMXRT1176xxxxx_cm7_flexspi_nor.ld:96: syntax error
[build] collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
[build] ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

I use SDK2.13.1 on MIMXRT1170-EVK board. 
Also must mention - all the bluetooth examples are not to be found on the newer 2.14 SDK.

Thanks,
Oleg
0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)

888件の閲覧回数
OlegGolan
Contributor I

I have downloaded SDK for MIMXRT1170-EVK (not EVKB) and I used the selected option as in the image.

0 件の賞賛
返信

848件の閲覧回数
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @OlegGolan 

Thanks for your feedback.

MCUXpresso is our suggested choice to use our MCU products.

Would you mind to use MCUXpresso in your future development? 

Because the issue you reported, we may need more time to check. To avoid to influence your project progress, you can use MCUXpresso firstly during we are trying to reproduce and debugging this issue.

Best regards,

Christine.

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信

905件の閲覧回数
OlegGolan
Contributor I

Hi @Christine_Li ,

I have downloaded the SDK for VSCode (ARM GCC). I am able to add the SDK into the extension, and import examples and even run some of them. All examples from SDK 2.14 run ok. When I tried to run the BLE example from SDK 2.13.1 (there is no such example in SDK 2.14) it fails in VSCode. When I try the same example in MCUXpresso, it runs ok. I haven't tried other examples from SDK 2.13, because BLE is what I need.

Thanks,

Oleg

0 件の賞賛
返信

918件の閲覧回数
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @OlegGolan 

Thanks for thinking of NXP products.

May I ask which option did you choose when you download SDK?

Were you choosing the second one? 

Need to remind you that, for different Toolchain or IDE environment, we have to choose related correct one then start to compile SDK. 

Christine_Li_0-1699412861192.png

Best regards,

Christine.

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信