cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rt105x: jlink redlinkserver issue

shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Dear Team,

My customer has worked with our RT1050-EVK and suddenly he got the following error message while trying to debug/flash the image:

Spoiler

Unable to connect wire for probe index 1.

Error: Wire Ack Fault - target connected?

Unable to connect wire for probe index 1.

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.redlink.client.RedlinkServerClient.checkServerReply(RedlinkServerClient.java:224)

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.redlink.client.RedlinkServerClient.wireConnect(RedlinkServerClient.java:1192)

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.jtag.AbstractJtagDiscovery.ideConnect(AbstractJtagDiscovery.java:207)

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.jtag.AbstractJtagDiscovery.connect(AbstractJtagDiscovery.java:187)

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.jtag.AbstractJtagDiscovery.discover(AbstractJtagDiscovery.java:146)

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.TargetDiscovery.jtagDiscovery(TargetDiscovery.java:445)

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.getEmulatorInfo(LaunchScriptUtils.java:248)

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.init(LaunchScriptUtils.java:488)

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.<init>(LaunchScriptUtils.java:156)

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.<init>(LaunchScriptUtils.java:143)

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.services.TargetDiscoveryService.getTargetDiscovery(TargetDiscoveryService.java:138)

at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.override.LSFinalLaunchSequence$TargetDiscoveryJob.run(LSFinalLaunchSequence.java:124)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:63)

Could you please advise what could be the issue and how to overcome it, Thanks in adveace

Kind regards,

Shai

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Thanks\you @kerryzhou.

I will try it out and keep you posted as needed.

KR,

Shai 

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @shai_b ,

You are always welcome!

If you need any help from my side, just kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @shai_b ,

Thanks for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

1. Confirm your board, it is the MIMXRT1050-EVK , not the MIMXRT1050-EVKB, right?

If EVK, it is the very old board, and on board RT1050 chip is the A version chip.

2. When you meet the debug issues during the flash downloading, please do the external flash erase at first.

You can enter the serial download mode, then use the MCUbootUtility tool to connect it through the USB HID or the UART, HID need another USB cable to connect the USB port, not the debugger port.

You can find the MCUbootUtility tool from this link:
https://github.com/JayHeng/NXP-MCUBootUtility/releases/tag/v3.5.0
the related user manual is:
https://github.com/JayHeng/NXP-MCUBootUtility

Then refer to the following picture, just select the RT1050, erase the memory:

kerryzhou_0-1651200246692.jpeg

After this, switch the boot mode to the internal boot mode again, and check the debug again, about the code, please use the SDK from nxp official side, test the led_blinky project:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/

Please note, different board, the SDK also different.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos