取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Which ivaldi script to use to flash the default binaries in SLN-ALEXA-IoT

1,448 次查看
mahe
Contributor II

I had received an SLN_ALEXA_IOT module for prototyping purposes recently.To begin with I wanted to see how it operated by using the out of the box demo. However, The module after powering up and alexa onboarding was not able to detect the alexa wake word and also wouldn't initate alexa with the onboard button press also. I wasn't sure what the issue is because from the serial console, I could see the alexa app is started as mentioned in the developer UG. I want to see if reflashing the module with default binaries could fix the issue but I do not have an external debugger. I'd like to know which Ivaldi script I should be using to flash the deafult binaries? sln_alexa_iot_open_boot or sln_alexa_iot_secure_boot? 

Also any guidance on what other things could go wrong in getting the outof the box demo running is also appreciated. Below observations for more details:

Preconditions:

• Module is connected to Wifi
  • FFS is completed and module is onboarded to my amazon account as NXP development device

From the traces:

• Alexa application is started
  • MQTT connection to NXP aws is made successfully in the second attempt
  • I could see a trace regarding volume as below:

220 37304 [APP_Init_Task] [AIS OpL5G0zgwKPi66j2] No valid volume -1, using volume defined by AIS

Does this point to any issues?

• I could see another issue-like trace regarding one of the MQTT traces as follows:

239 38491 [APP_Init_Task] Exiting App Init

240 38492 [iot_thread] [OTA_Cb] MQTT reply = $aws/things/2e1139d2677f052b/jobs/$next/get/accepted

241 38492 [iot_thread] Did not find 'execution' element in amazon reply

242 38496 [APP_Task] [App Task] Starting Available Heap: 78784

243 38496 [APP_Task] [STREAMER] start playback

Though start playback is logged, no audio is heared from the module

标记 (4)
0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

1,433 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mahe ,

Thank you for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

Now, after your SLN-ALEXA-IOT out of box, and you find it can't work, do you already try to firmware something to your chip or not?

If now, please send your situation to this email: local-commands@nxp.com

Our solution team will help you to check the details.

But if you already try to download something to update the code, you may need to burn the whole code again. About the details, you need to refer to :

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=SLN-ALEXA-IOT-DG

kerryzhou_0-1649674358413.png

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励
回复

1,416 次查看
mahe
Contributor II

Hello @kerryzhou,

Thanks for the reply. I am trying to get the out of the box demo running and none of my changes are flashed on to the board. I'm just checking if reflashing the default binaries from nxp would solve the issue.

The ivaldi script contains two scripts. I wanted to know if i can just use the open boot programming for the purpose. And thanks for the email address. I'll share my observations from the serial console with the team to identify the issue.

0 项奖励
回复

1,404 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mahe ,

You are welcome!

From the Design guider, you can know, you can download the code in serial download mode:

Ivaldi is a package that is responsible for manufacturing and re-programming without needing J-Link. It uses the serial downloader
mode within the RT106A boot ROM to communicate with an application called Flashloader that is programmed into the RT106A.

About the script, just follow the document, Chapter 10 Automated manufacturing tools

In order to configure Ivaldi to use specific image binaries from Image_Binaries folder, 1. update “Scripts/sln_platforms_config/sln_alexa_iot_config/board_config.py” file 

2. To program the firmware and artifacts, execute open_prog_full.py script.

kerryzhou_0-1650525545334.png

If you have any detail script use issues, contact the email which I told you previously, our solution team will help you directly.

Add your product information, company information in your email.

Best Regards,

kerry

0 项奖励
回复

1,398 次查看
mahe
Contributor II

Thank you Kerry. I'll try with the open_prog_full.py script to flash the default binaries.

0 项奖励
回复

1,394 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

OK, if you need any help from my side, just kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励
回复