What is the flash Config Parameter for AT25QL641 on RT500?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

What is the flash Config Parameter for AT25QL641 on RT500?

ソリューションへジャンプ
513件の閲覧回数
yuemingJiang
Contributor II

I am trying to use blhost to configure the AT25QL641 as QSPI, but I cannot find a flash Config Parameter for it. Would someone tell me how to figure how it?

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
500件の閲覧回数
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @yuemingJiang 

We have the  AT25QL641 ( 64Mbit, 1.7V Minimum SPI Serial Flash Memory with Dual I/O, Quad I/O and QPI Support) predefined template in the  MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool ( SPT  for short). This tool might help you to configure your flash chip because of the following reasons:

- SPT uses BLHOST commands. 

- You can see the SPT's write image script.

- You can create a custom FCB and test it.

You only need to install this tool. Your board needs to have USB or UART ISP pins available and have the capability to boot into ISP mode.

Below and example of how to create a custom FCB for your flash memory. 

diego_charles_2-1710268136787.png

You can inspect blhost commands for configuring the flash from the write script, or better yet from the tool log, after attempting to  writting the image.

diego_charles_1-1710268015391.png

I hope this could help you

Diego

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2 返答(返信)
494件の閲覧回数
yuemingJiang
Contributor II

Thanks @diego_charles . It is very helpful.

501件の閲覧回数
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @yuemingJiang 

We have the  AT25QL641 ( 64Mbit, 1.7V Minimum SPI Serial Flash Memory with Dual I/O, Quad I/O and QPI Support) predefined template in the  MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool ( SPT  for short). This tool might help you to configure your flash chip because of the following reasons:

- SPT uses BLHOST commands. 

- You can see the SPT's write image script.

- You can create a custom FCB and test it.

You only need to install this tool. Your board needs to have USB or UART ISP pins available and have the capability to boot into ISP mode.

Below and example of how to create a custom FCB for your flash memory. 

diego_charles_2-1710268136787.png

You can inspect blhost commands for configuring the flash from the write script, or better yet from the tool log, after attempting to  writting the image.

diego_charles_1-1710268015391.png

I hope this could help you

Diego